Is there any aspect of your life that could be better?
If the answer to that question is ‘yes’, then coaching could improve your life.
If you had the power to change things, would you?
We all have the power to change things. Coaching can help you recognise how much power you have over every aspect of your life, but you need to be willing to act upon that power for the coaching process to be successful.
If you’ve answered ‘YES’ to both the above, coaching CAN benefit you.
To get the most out of coaching, you will be:
- willing to change aspects of YOUR life for the better
- open and honest about YOUR current situation
- eager to try new things that may improve YOUR life
- prepared to commit the time needed to implement change
- happy to be share YOUR improvements with the world
To support you in every way possible you can expect me to be:
- professionally trustworthy, respecting 100% confidentiality
- non-judgemental and open in all discussion
- completely committed to improving your life
- supportive and encouraging of YOUR ideas and YOUR goals
- positively passionate about helping you achieve your aspirations
To achieve the very best outcomes from coaching, we must agree that:
- YOU possess huge potential to resolve your own issues
- I have no pre-conceived ideas or judgement
- YOU are responsible at all times for your situation and the solutions
- the focus is always on what YOU think and experience
- YOU can generate great solutions that best fit your circumstances
- coaching is about helping YOU learn, rather than teaching YOU
- coaching focuses on future possibilities, not past failures
- I believe in your value and uniqueness